16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 400 Encino, CA 91436

H Visa

The H Visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to work and stay temporarily in the United States. In order to apply for this type of visa, a qualified U.S. employer must file a nonimmigrant petition on behalf of the foreign national with the USCIS. Spouses and minor children may also qualify for the dependent nonimmigrant visa and may stay in the U.S. for the same duration as the H visa worker.