16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 400 Encino, CA 91436

If you are an American citizen, you may bring your fiancé(e) to the United States to marry and reside in the US.

In general, you must have met in person within the past two years and are both legally free to marry.

After getting the fiancé(e) visa, your fiancé(e) enters the United States through a U.S. immigration port-of-entry. You must get married within 90 days of your fiancé(e)’s entry into the United States. After marriage, your spouse may apply to adjust his or her status to a lawful permanent resident.

Best immigration lawyers

Need help?
Fill out the form and we will contact you to answer your questions for free