16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 400 Encino, CA 91436

I Visa Representatives of the Media

The I Visa is a nonimmigrant visa issued to individuals who are representatives of the foreign information media outlets, such as press, radio, film or other foreign information media, who are coming to the United States to engage solely in this profession, and while maintaining a home office abroad.

I Visa Eligibility

The beneficiary of an I visa may come to the United States temporarily for the purpose of representing a foreign information media outlet. The occupations that qualify under this category include editors, reporters, film crews, among others. The I visa is granted for the duration of the beneficiary’s job requirement. Further, spouses and unmarried minor children may be issued the same visa which would allow them to accompany the principal applicant as dependents. Dependent of I visa holders are eligible to study in the United States but are not allowed to take on any form of employment.

**Please call our office for immediate assistance on your visa requirements.

Best immigration lawyers

Need help?
Fill out the form and we will contact you to answer your questions for free